Featured Post

Begin at the Beginning

So much to learn

I thought, well, writing a blog will be fun.
But what I didn't think about was all that I have to do to set it up.
What site to use?
What background?
What font?
Page? Post? Gadgets? What does this all mean?
So what you'll see as we go along is that I'm going to play. To experiment. To figure out, what DO gadgets do, anyway?


Part of what I'm realizing is that I can get stuck- paralysis of analysis.  But what I want is to experience change this year. And so, I'm changing my reluctance to just put it out there. See how it looks. Tweak what needs to be changed. Keep what I love.

I'm going to work on another theme this year: Silence the Inner Critic.

Maybe I should make a list of themes...

Until next time-

No comments:

Post a Comment