Featured Post

Begin at the Beginning

So much for being better at updates.

 Okay, okay. I know I said I'd try to be better at updates.

Here's the thing, though- I have been really busy building a new life. 

I do plan to try to blog weekly for my new professional website, so maybe that will prompt more attention to this personal blog as well.

For those keeping score at home, some highlights since August:

  • We bought a house!  We closed on the house in Leland and have been busily putting it together since September. As of this writing, the (hopefully) last of the furnishings are in shipment to assemble in the next couple of weekends- a hall tree for coats, a sideboard for kitchen stuff, and a mirror for the entryway.  Once those are in place, all the furnishing for the house should be done. Then it'll just be a matter of getting the garage organized and getting a shed in the spring.

Where we live.



Where we hang out.



Where I play.





 

In the offices.... for our guests :)

  • I went to NY! Rebecca got a well deserved award so I went to visit. I started with Andrea and Shaun, then went to Ithaca and spent time with friends, and Pami came so I stayed with Sarah... I am so so lucky to have so much love in my life.

  • And, I started a new business- Sea Change Psychotherapy.  It's getting off to a decent start!

Nifty logo courtesy Jeremy Pate, freelancer.



  • We (officially) got a daughter! Cam and Mik got married at the end of December. 💕



  • We got a new dog.  Penny (Penelope Josephine) joined the family  in November after we got back from visiting the kids and Chris' family in Arkansas and Texas.




  • And Andrew and Elda moved to NC so we have family here!

That's the Reader's Digest version of a lot of living since August.

Stay tuned for the next chapter: Condo Reno!




No comments:

Post a Comment